Final decision regarding Lennox is due today, 11/11/11

Today the final decision regarding Lennox and his status as a dangerous dog will be made today, should the Judge decide to ignore the facts presented Lennox will be euthanised. The official facebook page and website dedicated to saving Lennox is not available so many people (including me) have to rely on savelennox on twitter and trawling google, the majority of us want to see Lennox go home. One of the most recent news articles that I have been able to find is on the IrishCentral website, but the information is not new it mainly restates what the case is about and that the decision will be made today. There are reports that Lennox is injured and that the injuries are going without treatment, what that dog has had to go through since he was taken from his family is disgusting, I can only hope that the reports are incorrect.

Watch the following video clip if you’re interested in the story of Lennox, share it with all your dog loving friends and please keep your fingers crossed that Lennox will see his family again.

Save Lennox by Kidwell Productions

November 12 UPDATE: Lennox (savelennox) on Twitter has been updated today and apparently there was never going to be a court hearing on November 11, the judge has 3 months to deliberate over the last submission. They are thanking everyone for their continued support and will let us all know when a court date has been decided.


6 thoughts on “Final decision regarding Lennox is due today, 11/11/11

  1. jospeh November 12, 2011 / 3:38 am

    what is the the judges verdict on lennox please?

    • twoblackdoggies November 12, 2011 / 11:24 am

      Still waiting, there has been no official news from the owners of Lennox. Keep checking for twitter updates and trawling news sites – there has to be something announced soon.

  2. daffy November 12, 2011 / 5:37 am

    I’ve been trawling websites also to find some information. It’s 7.30pm in the UK now and I really thought we’d know something by now. I hope it’s soona nd I hope it’s good news. I’m feeling so anxious! x

    • twoblackdoggies November 12, 2011 / 11:11 am

      There doesn’t appear to be any new updates, I’ve checked twitter and also Victoria Stilwell’s facebook page but nothing. Considering the instances of similar cases where the dog has been given back to the owners you would think the decision made would be in Lennox’s favour but then the BCCC would lose face, so sad that ego has had to play a part in the appeal.

  3. Angie November 17, 2011 / 9:30 am

    Are you kidding?? Three months to deliberate over the last submission!!!! This is unbelievable. The proof of false seizure, false statements by the wardens, video of a friendly dog, pictures of a friendly dog, statements from experts saying Lennox is not a danger. Proof that Lennox is not a pitbull or pitbull type. What more do they want????? Lennox is as innocent as a new born baby. What are they doing to that poor dog? Let poor innocent Lennox go home to his family. His family isn’t going to give up and go away and neither is the rest of the world that has been following this story since it started. Admit that the system made a mistake and free Lennox.

    • twoblackdoggies November 17, 2011 / 10:47 am

      Wish I was kidding, perhaps the council and the judge hope that in three months time Lennox will be forgotten by the rest of the world. I really don’t know, I think it is now a matter of the council not wanting to lose face, but I couldn’t agree with you more, they should send Lennox home.

Thank you for your comment, if you don't want to be notified of following comments on this post, please uncheck the Notify option below.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s