Recently Two Black Dogs received a couple of blogging awards from the wonderful Meg Travels. Meg Travels is a thoughtful, positive and interesting blog and Meg always manages to pique my curiosity about destinations I hadn’t ever considered visiting, I find that we have alot in common and I am very grateful that she has nominated Two Black Dogs for the Sunshine Award and Genuine Blogger Award and I accept with pleasure. If you love travel, especially travel to Italy, please take some time to check out Meg Travels, as well as providing good stories and advice, Meg will be heading off to Italy on another trip soon.
The Sunshine Award does come with some requirements:
- Link the award to the person who gave it to you.
- Answer the questions that come with it.
- Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
The questions and my answers:
- Favorite color: Blue
- Favorite number: 3
- Favorite Non-alcoholic drink: Coffee
- Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, I struggled with Twitter before giving up in defeat
- My Passion: Three great loves – travel, art and last but not least dogs
- Favorite pattern: Fell in love with the intricate patterns painted on the interior of Neuschwanstein Castle
- Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday because it means I have two whole days off and Sunday because I get to spend time walking and cuddling the dogs at our local shelter.
- Favorite Flower: Roses
Now to nominate ten bloggers and because it is a great idea, I’m going to follow in Meg Travels’ footsteps and nominate all ten for both the Sunshine Award and the Genuine Blogger Award (which has no specific requirements). I’ve noticed a number of my favourite blogs have already been recipients of awards of late, regardless I am going to nominate them as well, why? Because they’re worth it!
…and the award goes to:
This is my way of saying thank you for inspiring, teaching and entertaining me through your blogs. Whether you choose to accept either award or even pass them on is your choice, I’ll be notifying you of your award over the next few days. Congratulations and thank you once again for sharing and thank you Meg for thinking of Two Black Dogs 🙂