A big thank you to Naomi and Rufio from Treats a la Bark, they have very kindly passed on the Kreativ Blogger Award. When I’m not looking at travel blogs and websites I’m loving dog focused blogs, Treats a la Bark blog is a recent find for me and one I am thoroughly enjoying 🙂
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
7 things about me:
- My husband and I were together for almost 16 years before we got married, we recently celebrated 20 years of ‘togetherness’ since first meeting.
- If there is chocolate in the house I will find it and I will eat it…all. I cannot ‘save’ chocolate for later.
- When Bundy, our staffy cross (and black dog #2), wants to go for a ride in the car and will not take no for an answer I sometimes take him for a ride around the block, he seems content then.
- I love planning holidays, even if it is a couple of years in advance. I love reading guide books, checking out websites, gathering quotes for accommodation and borrowing art and architecture books from the library.
- No matter how tired, cranky and upset I may be when I get home, seeing two black hairy noses sticking out from under the gate immediately puts a smile on my face and my concerns disappear.
- My Nanna used to make the best rice pudding and baked custard, even now they are still two of my favourite desserts although I cannot make it exactly the same as she did. They were delicious with her home grown, cooked peaches.
- I am dreading the day that my dear old Maxi (black dog #1) has to cross the rainbow bridge. Maxi is 11, has arthritis and cataracts and we’ve had her since she was a little puppy with long legs and huge floppy ears, she finally grew into those legs and ears.
Last, but not least, the 7 blogs that I want to award the Kreativ Blogger Award are:
- Twenty-Six to Life – a fabulous blogs that is about dogs, love for dogs, photography and DIY projects. Kate is a very Kreativ person 🙂
- restlessjo – a wonderful travel blog written by Jo, lots of wonderful photos from places I’ve never been but one day hope to visit.
- Adventuress Abroad – Lindsay has been to so many places and has done some amazing things, her stories are open, honest and often make me smile.
- This Sydney Life – Having lived in Sydney I love seeing the images TSL presents, they bring back many fond memories and also show me how much Sydney has changed. I’m always in awe of the things that she finds: amazing art, craft and fashion.
- I Me Mine – Danielle’s blog is another new find for me and I’m loving it! Gorgeous and inspiring art, interior design and other beautiful, interesting things.
- DutchGoesItalian – Letizia is always showing me new and beautiful destinations in Italy and I love Italy! One day I might actually try making one of the yummy recipes she shares.
- Meg Travels – I’m pretty sure that Meg has been given this award before (several times even), but I enjoy her travel blog so much that I’m going to pass it on to her anyway.
Cheers and have a lovely week!