The Illuminating Blogger Award is bestowed upon blogs with illuminating, informative content. A very big thank you to Dutch Goes Italian and Sharing My Italy for thinking that my blog is worthy of such an award and I graciously accept the nomination. Both Dutch Goes Italian and Sharing My Italy enable me to live vicariously through them as they share their Italian experiences, memories, recipes and photographs.
As usual there are rules to follow and here is how it works:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) in their blog post.
4. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
5. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
6. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Rule #1: Check
Rule #2: Check
Rule #3: Check
Rule #4: When I was twelve I used to love attending horse shows with my Mum and one of her horse-loving friends and once they convinced me to dress in Arabian attire and ride a little Welsh pony, also dressed up, in a competition. Dressing up has never been my thing but I was extremely happy when we won a ribbon for our efforts 🙂
Rule #5: Five other blogs that I enjoy reading because of their illuminating and informative posts, I’m sure that there are many more blogs deserving of the award but this is my attempt to balance the nominations between all my loves (dogs, travel, photography, food).
- Tales of Life with Cats and Dogs
- Treats a la Bark
- Sheila Hurst: Reading, Writing, Dreaming
- Restlessjo: Roaming, at home and abroad
- Out of the Birdcage
Thanks again to Letitzia of Dutch Goes Italian and Maria of Sharing My Italy for the nomination, I love your blogs and am so pleased that you enjoy mine.