A big thank you to Meg Travels for the Super Sweet Award, this is not an award that I’ve seen before and being a lover of sweet things I just love the idea (and the colourful image of cupcakes) of a super sweet blogging award.
Here are the rules for the Super Sweet Award:
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you.
Thank you Meg Travels, I love your blog – so many lovely photos and stories from all over the world.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions. See below
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs. I try to choose blogs that I haven’t nominated previously and they all get added to my Blog Awards page to make it easier to share the joy and hopefully help new readers find new blogs to read and follow.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
Cake. Chocolate mudcake and Caramel mudcake are my favourites.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
I love chocolate, but not chocolate flavoured things like milk shakes or ice-cream.
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Hard to choose between cupcakes and gelato.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
When I’m not supposed to eat them, I have been known to eat chocolate mudcake for breakfast.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Something connected with chocolate and my ability to sniff it out regardless of where my husband has hidden it.
Baker’s Dozen Nominees
- Fabulous Fur Friends
- Retiree Diary
- Home Made Adventure
- And Foster Makes Five
- Our Waldo Bungie
- Peg-o-Leg’s Ramblings
- The Misadventures of Misaki
- Passing Through…
- Long Life Cats and Dogs
- Gardens for Goldens
- Kate with a Camera
- Mike’s Look at Life
Thank you for the sweet stories and photos. It is a pleasure to nominate all of you for the Super Sweet Award, however if you have received this award previously or you don’t buy into blogging awards then feel free to say or do nothing. Congratulations to you all and have a great weekend!